Custom Header

Welcome To

The Saberpeep Continuum

Sunday, May 29, 2016

The Depression Compendium

A collection of short sad poems


Only space and the woods know who I am

And I don't want to be so sad
that we are who we are
because we had no control

EDEN - Nocturne

I know it's true, I may never get it right
but I'm going to make it through the day
just give me a place outside of this cage
it's made of lies and razor blades

Volt44 - I Know It's True

you were never supposed to know

Goodbye
As if uttering such words would grant one some unknowable power

and then he jumped

If you fall, I'll catch you

No one knew his name
Or why he decided
To paint the ground
To decorate the concrete
From atop the roof

No one knew his name
And now he's wasted it
The only chance he'll ever get
For anyone to know
His name

Nothing quite like a hot cup of tea
its a cold and heartless night outside the airlock though
said the last spaceman
as he watched the earth split in two

Somehow everyone knew me
before I did

From inside the tiny box he retrieved a small bloodied handkerchief, as he unwrapped it, a sad smile fell to the floor. However this short folly led to his eventual demise, as he picked it up from the floor he put it on the wrong way round

Disclaimer: These poems are just poems. Any meaning or message derived from them is entirely your own interpetation, and is not necessarily representative of Saberpeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment